Serving up arcade fun with Super Tennis Blast!
24 May, 2019
24 May, 2019
Coming today to PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Steam!
[Barcelona, 24th May] Remember old-school sports games? Arcade sports games meant to be played with family and friends around the couch. Now, Super Tennis Blast arrives to fill this major hole releasing today on PS4, Xbox One, Steam and Nintendo Switch for 14,99 $\€!
Unlike the current AAA sports games, Super Tennis Blast tackles tennis in a light-hearted and accessible way. Super Tennis Blast is inspired by the old-school arcade classics like Super Tennis for SNES or Great Tennis for Sega Master System.
After the release of Super Volley Blast, Unfinished Pixel keeps working to bring new indie sports games aimed to gather friends and family, no matter what kind of player are they, to play together.
With it’s fine-tuned gameplay and direct mechanics, Super Tennis Blast is a game for tennis enthusiasts, made by arcade fans.
Bring some pizza, call some friends gather around the couch with old-school arcade Super Tennis Blast! Game, set, match!
Features & Bullet Points
- Geared around local multiplayer, test your skills in singles or doubles playing with company in local multiplayer or facing the challenging AI.
- Smashes, volleys, dropshots, backspins, top spins, lobs… all tennis moves are here and heavily affect your playing tactics
- Teamplaying is the key to achieve victories. Good positioning in the court, communication and skills will decide the winner.
- Start your professional career playing on courts inspired on major Grand Slams like Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open or Roland Garros. Win tournaments, train to improve your stats and climb to the top of the STB ranking
- The avatar editor is back with a lot more possibilities that will allow to create avatars of yourself, friends, family, your favorite players or famous celebrities.
- Become a tennis legend improving your skills with different mini games to train your moves
- Super Blast modes are bringing back the fun stuff: living net and crazy court will boost your parties in multiplayer matches.
For more information & assets about the game, check out the press kit.
About Unfinished Pixel
Unfinished Pixel is an indie studio located in Barcelona, formed by a group of developers with years of experience that, after working in several projects at Ubisoft, decided to follow their own way.
They started releasing the stealth and puzzles game Spy Chameleon in Steam, Wii U, Xbox One, PS4 and PSVita. After the release of Super Volley Blast, the team keeps creating new games for the Super Blast sports series, 2-on-2 arcade-style sports games that focus on providing great local multiplayer experiences.